For the first time ever.. 18 actors have come together in front of blank “Green Screen” so that you can replay their generic videos in front of your own backgrounds such as your business, your website, or your affiliate-related offer!
This product launch is on a Dime Sale, so as more people buy, the price goes UP!!!
Discover Step By Step How Jimmy Kim Built a $25,000 A Month Business with JUST 15 Minutes of Work Per Day.
The Best Part?
He’s Going To HAND YOU The Tools AND Knowledge On A Silver Platter.
Jimmy is all about list building.
He takes you through his 5 simple step process to build your own email list from scratch.
He shows you how you can do this yourself by doing a little work each day.
Also included in Build My List, is a Complete Case Study where Jimmy goes into a brand new niche and creates a new email list from scratch, and he doesn’t even use any of his connections, websites or other email lists that he already has.
What is the product about? Leveraging traffic from “free” sources and making money using CPA offers.
What is included?
1. A detailed 52-page pdf authored by Hooda Kismet.
2. She takes you through the steps of setting up a website/blog, Facebook page and Instagram account.
3. Explanations for using a pen name and sources are given for creating banners and profile avatars.
4. The step by step process is given for setting up a widget that is used for the “contest” and she shows how to embed that in a blog post.
5. Autoresponder integration is explained.
6. She gives ideas on appropriate CPA offers to use.
7. Included is a list of sites where the contest can be submitted which is what generates the traffic to your offers.
8. She details how you make money and how you can scale it up from there.
Launch Date and Time? This product launched on April 7, 2015
Product Price: It is currently being sold for $17.00
Any additional offers available that compliment the main product:
1. OTO1 includes “over the shoulder” videos with Hooda taking you step by step through the program. As well as access to the very active, private, Facebook group, where you’ll get additional tips and ticks from members also working with the program. Hooda seems to be very active in the group, as well, answering questions as needed.
2. OTO2 includes a DFY (Done For You) Package. A list of the best converting offers, ready to post articles highlighting those offers and emails that are ready to be added to your autoresponder.
Who is this product for? It’s very newbie friendly and can be implemented with nothing more than an internet connection. Although the niche is very specific in her demonstration I think its application can be used in many different niches. If you have a YouTube channel this would be a fantastic way to grow your audience and keep them engaged with your social media sites with any niche.
Topics or Additional information we would have liked to have seen included or was needed:
1. An explanation of CPA and the process you need to go through to get accepted to CPA networks. If you are a newbie, getting applications submitted to CPA networks need to be a priority. Some are easier than others to get approved for, but they all have rather strict guidelines you must follow.
2. Including the importance of other social media sites and how to properly get your offers out to those sites. There isn’t much information regarding Instagram which is currently a hotbed of traffic at the moment. In the resource section there is a link to a Instagram Traffic Guide which might be worth the additional price.